f you only knew whether or not youd regret making an investment, then youd feel more secure in your business decisions. Fear no more, Moshe Milevsky can show you how to estimate the degree of regret with Money Logic: Financial Strategies for the Serious Investor. Using a simple mathematical model, Milevsky offers a rational approach to determining outcomes, increasing returns and reducing risks. Dont ignore the risk of regret; pick up a copy of Money Logic now and gain a new perspective on your investments.
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Catalog=Books&Section=Books&Cat=&Lang=en&Item=978077373171&mscssid=GSAMV6AL2TA99MVVHGWA4PESF9793BP8&WSID=1001677D3A53B42B43039A10FD3E45AB373E5008
Popular Posts
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...