Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Simple Guide To Setting Goals

Good entry on goal setting -- something I'm not very good at.

I’ve finally realized that I need to put together a 5-year plan to continue my personal development and reach goals. I’ve found your post, Think About Your Life Goals , and it’s started me in the right direction, but left a lot of open questions. To start, I really don’t know what questions I should ask myself to get to the items I really want (if I even know what I really want in the first place). Is there some sort of personal plan worksheet that you know of that would cover the complete realm of development? I feel that I would be more successful if I could easily view my goals and track my progress within one main document.


http://zenhabits.net/2007/06/a-simple-guide-to-setting-and-achieving-your-life-goals/

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook