Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why Hollywood Sucks

Even when hollywood recycles an idea, it screws it up. I was actually psyched about the new Fantastic Four movie, even though the first one was terrible.

But then I heard the news -- the Silver Surfer was in the new one and looked very cool, and the trailer looked sweet so I was into it. Check it out:

 

surfer_400

 

The surfer was always one of my favorite super heroes... the tortured lost soul forced to become a slave to Galactus, the most powerful force in the universe, to protect life.

Now they've gone and made Galactus from this, the all-powerful destroyer of worlds:

galactus_head_400

And changed him to a cloud. A fucking cloud. Here's a rendition:

newgalactus_400

Please, hollywood... stop screwing up my childhood!

 


http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/04/behold_the_new_galactus_poster.html

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook