"OK, I know a lot of people are saying Microsofts bad, and they were taken to court for something. But, like, why?" If thats you, then you need to read this story right away. After all, not everyone who visits this site knows what makes Microsoft so bad. So we dropped a line to Timothy Macinta, the author of this very informative piece from KMFMS.com, and he delivered. Even if youre a battle-hardened warrior against the Redmond army, youll probably learn things here that you didnt know. Educate yourself.
http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/
Popular Posts
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...