Thursday, November 28, 2002

Lego Enterprise - D

Alright, Im a dork. By sticking this project out on the Web Im coming out of the closet, so to speak. Im a classically trained geek-boy who has only enjoyed the company of women by the sheer grace of God. I might not be willing to touch a sci-fi convention with a 10-foot pole, but this work of dork-art more than makes up for it. But Im not here to tell you about my psychological issues. Im here cause of this beauty. The Concept Having perused LUGnet and Brickshelf many times in the past, I was very, very surprised to find that not a single person has ever completed a project quite like this. Legos? Star Trek? Hell, it was a matter of time. I guess I was the chosen one. The idea itself was not all that revolutionary. One day, bored, I asked myself: "If every floor of the Enterprise were one Lego-plate high, how big would that model get?" The answer was Pretty big, though as fate would have it, not so big that I was deterred from attempting the feat.
http://homepage.mac.com/happywaffle/enterprise.html

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook