Went to see Death Cab for Cutie and Metric this week. The bands were great, although Death Cab didn't play my favourite song of theirs - "District Sleeps Alone Tonight." And we had to leave before Metric played either "The Shade" or "Breathing Underwater."
Show just went on too long and the venue sucked. The BMO centre with it's concrete floors and general admission and terrible acoustics made it really hard to get into the show and stay. Why not play the Jube?
Anyway, it was mostly fun.
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...
-
It was a warm fall in Drayton Valley. I was in Grade 7, the year was 1983. America had just put it’s first woman in space on the shu...
-
Let me make this clear. This is a long book. Weighing in at just under one thousand pages and probably a pound and a half this book takes ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...

