Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

 

JackMitchell.
 

 

This is my father. Scratch that, this is my biological father. My real father, Dale, has always been there for me and I cherish the relationship I now have with him.

This guy I don't know. I've spent most of my youth defined by him. I've tried to be everything I thought he wasn't. But I look at this face and I just don't know him. There's nothing there.

The anger and hurt I used to have is gone and I've forgiven him long ago. Now I'm fascinated by my past; the hurt is gone and only questions remain. I've got a bag full of old photos that I've never seen including this one. I've never seen a clear picture of him before.

I also have a lot of old photos of me that I've never seen before. I see a lot of Zack in them right now.

 

Me.
 

 


Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook