Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Christmas and New Years Over

 

Well, another year's come and gone. What a year it's been. A new house, a big reno, and a new child.

We wanted a great Christmas for the kids this year and boy did we get it. We put the tree up in the den this year, bought new lights for the house, and had decorations everywhere. It was great. Many thanks to everyone that came over to our place for Christmas eve -- a new family first -- and to the Collins' for coming over for new years. Another new record, we made it to 10:40pm this time. The latest we've made it since having kids.

Now I'm getting ready to go back to work in the morning. I'm not dreading it by any means, I'm actually looking forward to going back and getting a few things done. However I did get used to spending all day with the family. I could get used to doing that full-time.

I feel like in many ways 2008 will be pivotal year for our little tribe. Maya will probably start preschool and Gabe will continue it. Zack will turn 1 in 2008. I'm almost afraid to see how big he might get in that time. We have a few things we'd like to do yet to the house, and I have a new career direction to begin. Change, as they say, is inevitable.

Let's get to it.


Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook