Jason's Blog
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Perpetual Punching Machine
This is from a 1932 episode of
The Little Rascals
. Man, I've had jobs like that.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/23/perpetually-punching.html
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Wooden Spoons
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
Penny Arcade
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
Work
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
Entangled Minds
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
Coffee
Anathem
Let me make this clear. This is a long book. Weighing in at just under one thousand pages and probably a pound and a half this book takes ...
(no title)
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
Natural Networks
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...
Halloween Scare
It was a warm fall in Drayton Valley. I was in Grade 7, the year was 1983. America had just put it’s first woman in space on the shu...
Movie News
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
Like us on Facebook