"Owing Much to Gang of Four, the Cure, David Bowie and P.i.l., The Rapture Are One Retro Band that Even a Jaded Postpunker Can Learn to Love. Here is the Stuff with which So Many have Waited for So Long to Hear. Though They Clearly Do Live Sampling (Could They Be Any More Blatant Than the Drum Beat on "Open Up Your Heart"?), Its Easy to Forgive Here Because There is So Much Meat on These Bones and it is Served Well Done. Give it a Listen, You Wont Regret It!"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C83MI/qid=1075782094/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-0251204-3527055
Sunday, February 1, 2004
Popular Posts
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I'm always fascinated by ways to get stuff done, particularly at work. It's changed quite a bit since I've been in my current r...
-
Good, good movie in every sense of the term. 8/10. http://www.newvoyages.com
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...