Sigourney Weaver and Ridley Scott could be joining forces once again for another "Aliens" film, Zap2it reports.
"Ridley and I have talked about it a couple of times. He has some ideas," the actress told the Chicago Sun Times. "If we developed a good script, Id love to play Ripley again."
The two worked together for the original "Alien" film back in 1979 and Weaver continued to work on the sequels as Ellen Ripley with James Cameron in 1986 and in 1997 with Jean-Pierre Jeanet.
Although a new "Alien" project has not been confirmed yet, Weaver already has plans of what shed like to see in the film.
"The only thing Im not interested in is going to earth," she said. "I saw that Star Trek movie where they went to earth and...yawn. I think its more fun to go to a foreign planet."
http://www.canoe.ca/JamMovies/apr23_weaver-can.html
Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...