"I really liked this film because it aims for the standard set by films like Pixars Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo. Animated films these days, which I think will all be in 3D from now on, have really gone a long way, and Robots is another entry in the list of what I consider to be outstanding achievements in animation. The characters in this film are memorable, including Ewan McGregor as Rodney and Robin Williams as Fender. There is enough of everything else to make many smile at the end of the film."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0358082/
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...