http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591394139/qid=1086020845/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3188938-8156663?v=glance&s=books
Sunday, May 30, 2004
Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career
Big ideas:Explore possible selves Craft and execute "identity experiments" Create "small wins" that keep momentum going Survive the rocky period between career identities Connect with role models and mentors who can ease the transition Make time for reflection?without missing out on windows of opportunity Decide when to abandon the old path in order to follow the new Arrange new events into a coherent story of who we are becoming.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591394139/qid=1086020845/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3188938-8156663?v=glance&s=books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591394139/qid=1086020845/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3188938-8156663?v=glance&s=books
Labels:
Books
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...