Jason's Blog
Sunday, May 2, 2004
The Cheating Culture
Interesting, but also obvious. People are cheating more because:
Theres less to lose
Theres more to gain
The gap between haves and have-nots is widening.
... all because of the 80s boom.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0151010188/qid=1083620440/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/103-6057925-2666242?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Wooden Spoons
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
Penny Arcade
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
Entangled Minds
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
Work
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
Coffee
(no title)
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
Movie News
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
IBM Think Conference Day 1
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
REAMDE
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
Natural Networks
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...
Like us on Facebook