Found http://old-computers.com -- hilarious.My first PC was a Sinclair ZX-80, I cant believe I was coding databases out to audio cassette tape with this thing when I was 10 or 11.
My second PC was a bad boy, even by the time my dad let me have it -- a Tandy Model 100. The first laptop with a built in 300 baud modem! I was into the local phone and power companies with this thing when I was 12.
Next came the Apple II+ and Apple IIe of course. Although it wasnt mine -- my juniour high was one of the first in canada to have a computer lab. Wrote some sweet basic on this unit:
http://www.old-computers.com
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...