Jason's Blog
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
Must watch if a fan. If you're not, you won't get it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054487/
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Penny Arcade
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
Wooden Spoons
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
Work
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
Coffee
(no title)
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
Movie News
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
Productivity Update
I'm always fascinated by ways to get stuff done, particularly at work. It's changed quite a bit since I've been in my current r...
Crash
Good, good movie in every sense of the term. 8/10. http://www.newvoyages.com
Entangled Minds
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
IBM Think Conference Day 1
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
Like us on Facebook