Was tough too, the gel they put on for anasthetic kept running in his eyes so it didn't deaden the pain that much. They couldn't use the skin glue either, as the gash was too wide.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Gabes Stitches
Gabe had to get four stitches put in Monday after hitting his head on a windowsill at preschool. Poor kid. He was very brave though and was good for the three hour wait at the emergency room and sat very still for the doctor while he put the stitches in.
Labels:
Stuff
Popular Posts
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
-
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
-
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...
