At times clean, rational, and linear, at times pounding rock. Reaches for the sublime and just nears it. Coldplay has become perhaps my most listened to band, Ill have to see if X&Y continues this trend.
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:bfuw6ja471y0
Thursday, June 9, 2005
Popular Posts
-
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
-
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
-
Brad Dalton is the first to admit his theory is far-fetched: that bacteria could account for odd light emissions, as well as the reddish hue...
-
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
-
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
-
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
-
Good, good movie in every sense of the term. 8/10. http://www.newvoyages.com
-
Let me make this clear. This is a long book. Weighing in at just under one thousand pages and probably a pound and a half this book takes ...
-
I'm always fascinated by ways to get stuff done, particularly at work. It's changed quite a bit since I've been in my current r...