Jason's Blog
Monday, June 7, 2004
The Brand Mindset
Good book. Genuine brands are:
internalized sum of impressions
distinctive position in minds eye
perceived functional and emotional benefits
Business Expertise (Doing things right)+
Brand Expertise (Doing the right things) =
Optimum Brand Equity
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007134795X/qid=1086713868/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-8364830-6977448?v=glance&s=books
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Wooden Spoons
Somewhere along the way I learned about this magic trick. It was probably from one of those “Owl” magazines you used to get for free or an e...
Penny Arcade
Lots of funny stuff today. Tim, check this one. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3
Work
I've learned a great many things over the past month... "friends" at work are not neccessarily friends, people you thought wer...
Entangled Minds
This is a very interesting read. I wouldn't call myself a scientist by any means, however I do think that this book collates and describ...
Coffee
(no title)
We see it doing its thing, starting to fight against ordinary gravity, Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute said about the ...
Movie News
Some interesting tidbits about Lynchs Mulholland Drive , as well as David Bowies next movie apperance. http://www.crowdsurfer.com/index.php3...
IBM Think Conference Day 1
I had the pleasure to attend the IBM Think conference in wet and chilly San Fran from Feb 11-14th of this year. The event overall was ...
REAMDE
The first thing that you have to know is this book is long. Too long, actually, but by less than you'd think at 933 pages (on my iPad). ...
Natural Networks
Now ideas for advances in data routing are beginning to emerge from a surprisingly simple model: the ant.Indeed, applying the study of ants ...
Like us on Facebook